Timpi de acţionare Iarna
- 13.12.2021 - 22.05.2022
- 09:00 - 16:00
Mautstelle: täglich von 07:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
Skigebiet: täglich von 09:00 bis 16:00 Uhr
- 22,1 km
- 18,9 km
- 8,1 km
- Freeride/ Rute
- 36 km
- 50 km
Noutăţi Kaunertaler Gletscher / Kaunertal
New from Winter 2021/22: Weißeejochbahn 3.044m
The new Weißseejochbahn will significantly improve the range of comfortable lifts and new slopes in the glacier ski area.
The new 10-person gondola lift leads from the middle station of the Ochsenalm lift over 600 metres in altitude to the Weißseejoch at 3,044 metres.
From the coming winter season, you will find 50 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes on the Kaunertal Glacier!
Black Ibex-Austrias steepest slope
With 87,5% gradient the Black ibex slope is since last winter the steepest prepared slope austrias. The Black Ibex is located in the grounds of the Falginjochbahn.
Zonă de schi Kaunertaler Gletscher / Kaunertal
Kaunertal- My Glacier
/ A pleasure ski day on the Kaunertaler glacier is hard to beat!/
After you crossed along the 26km long Kaunertaler Glacierroad on to the glacier area, you can find a skiing area, which is still a hidden spot.
If you don't like long queues at the lifts, this is the right place for you – and not only because of that, because the 50 kilometres of pistes, most of which are natural snow pistes, and the Snowpark Kaunertal fulfil every wish.
Until May, you can enjoy scoring the last powder turns of the season here. If you prefer to stay in the park, the Spring Classics, which have been an institution in the scene for years, offer all riders another opportunity to tear apart the perfect snow park by every trick in the book for seven weeks.
Tipp for the black downhill run: Slope 6 (Karlesjoch - Skitunnel) black - through the illuminated 170 m long ski tunnel you can also ski down the new piste 4a (connection ski tunnel).
Every benefit of the Kaunertaler Glacier - Fendels lift ticket on one glace:
- # * Secret tipp: Leading ski area up to 30km of slopes!
- Snow safety from the end of september until june
- Skiing pleasure on wide glacier slopes, no queuing at the lifts
- 50 kilometres of groomed pistes (skied), 36 km of off-piste runs
- Best setup in the Alps in autumn and spring for snowboarders and freeskiers at Snowpark Kaunertal
- Starting point for popular ski tours, such as the Glockturm or the Weißseespitze
- Children up to the age of 8 travel free of charge when accompanied by a parent.
- from the 6-day ski pass onwards, the Pitztal Glacier and Rifflsee cable cars can also be used for up to 2 days.
- Senior citizens from the age of 80 travel free of charge
- Toll is included in the ski pass (not for single rides)
- Use of the natural toboggan run in Fendels included in the ski pass
- You can reach the Fendels ski area comfortably by cable car from Ried im Oberinntal.
- Graduated prices
Letzte KommentareAlle Kommentare anzeigen neues Thema
Timpi de acţionare Vară
- 02.07.2021 - 25.09.2021
- Număr Lifturi
Mautstelle: täglich von 07:00 bis 19:00 Uhr geöffnet.
Karlesjochbahn: täglich von 10:00 bis 16:00 Uhr geöffnet.
- concediu în familie 18
- Pauşale de vară 16
- concediu scurt 11
- concediu pentru drumeţie 10
- organizări de petreceri 10
- Pauşale de iarnă 6
- Concediu cu motocicleta 6
- specialităţi 5
- Tururi cu bicicleta 5
- concediu activ 4
- Holidays with dog 2
- Pauşale de toamnă 2
- all inclusive 2
- urcuşuri montane 1
- Wellness 1
- călătorii în grup 1
- Concediu cu ghid pentru drumeţii 1
- concediu individual 1