Timpi de acţionare Iarna
- 09:00 - 17:00
- sehr leicht
- fără informaţii
- 137 km
Zonă de schi Formigal
The Formigal Ski Resort is located in the Valle de Tena in the center of the Aragonese Pyrenees and has developed into a true hotspot of all winter sports lovers.
The highest point in the ski area is the summit "Tres Hombres" with 2,250 meters above sea level with an altitude difference of 740 m. Most of the lifts and slopes are oriented towards the north and northeast.
Therefore, this season the resort continues its commitment to innovation and fun in the most varied winter activities. The slopes extend over four valleys and zones (Sextas, Sarrios, Anayet, Portalet), which are all reachable by car with around 6,000 parking spaces and connected by the public ski bus. Formigal also has a heliport.
Technical Info: *
- 147 slopes (14 green, 34 blue, 52 red, 42 black, 5 routes)
- 176 km of piste kilometers; 47.4 km with artificial snow
- Snowmaking system: 550 cannons
- 37 lifts: (10 conveyors, 9 lifts, 4 double-chair lifts, 8 four-seater chairlifts, 4 6-seater chair lifts, one 8-seat chair lift, an 8-person gondola)
- Capacity: 50,005 skiers / hour