BERGFEX-Sehenswürdigkeiten - The Chapel of st. Anna - Radenci - Ausflugsziel - Sightseeing

Metode pentru petrecerea timpului liber Radenci

The Chapel of st. Anna

Hartă
Karte ausblenden

The Chapel of st. Anna is located in the park Radenci not far away from the tennis court.

In timpanonu above the entrance is inscribed the year 1895 This is more neo-Gothic chapel with a transept, which was given by the widow Henna Roman , whose father in 1833 discovered the first mineral water springs.

The chapel is a fine example of neogothic architecture at the turn of the century.

sources:

  • Ordinance on the designation of cultural monuments of local importance Radenci municipality, the official newsletter of Slovenian municipalities, no. 20/2007.

Source: www.slovenia.info/de/kapelica/The-Cha...

Informaţii de contact

Informaţii complementare:
http://www.slovenia.info/

Cerere către:
info@ztsradenci.si
Unterkünfte finden Radenci

Keine Einträge gefunden.

Es wurden %count% Einträge gefunden. Bitte Suche verfeinern.

Lokale Suchergebnisse (Entfernung <= 25km)

Weitere Suchergebnisse (Entfernung > 25km)

Alle %count% Suchergebnisse

%Name% %Region%
%Typ% %Hoehe%