Timpi de acţionare Iarna
- 03.12.2023 - 07.04.2024
- 08:30 - 16:30
- 20,5 km (20)
- 38,7 km (23)
- 8,5 km (4)
- Freeride/ Rute
- 1 km
- 67,7 km
Zonă de schi
The San Pellegrino Pass is a further mountain pass of tourist interest, with exclusive hotels that have direct access to the slopes. The ideal place for pure ski lovers, as the slopes are always warmed by the sun. It is a unique, unique landscape, which wants to be discovered.
Moena is about 11 km away and draws the border between Trentino and the province of Belluno. In the summer season both the Costabella side and the chain of Monzoni, as well as the area of Col Margherita and Cima Bocche is a popular destination, with countless and interesting walks, which go back to the World War I.
In Winter the San Pellegrino Pass offers a well developed ski resort with modern ski lifts and slopes of varying length and difficulty levels, that are directly connected with the ski resort of Falcade and the mountain ranges of Alpe Lusia-San Pellegrino.
Not to miss, for the most trained skiers, a descent along La VolatA, adrenalinic slope that descends from Col Margherita and that hosted in February 2019 the Junior World Ski Championship, together with the Aloch in Pozza di Fassa. Do not miss a break by the newest refuge "In Alto"!
The Nordic center of Alochet is well known among lovers of Nordic skiing with its wonderful tracks, embedded in the magnificent forests. In addition, there is an excellent trail named "Skitour of emotions" that connects all three valleys.
- Madonna di Campiglio / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Folgarida - Marilleva - Val di Sole / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Canazei - Belvedere / Val di Fassa
- Passo Tonale - Adamello Ski / Val di Sole
- Passo San Pellegrino - Falcade / Trevalli
- Campitello - Col Rodella / Val di Fassa
- Paganella - Andalo
- Pejo 3000 / Val di Sole
- Ponte di Legno - Temù - Adamello Ski
- Presena Gletscher - Adamello Ski
- Monte Bondone
- San Martino di Castrozza / Rolle Pass
- Alpe Lusia - San Pellegrino
- Pozza di Fassa - Buffaure / Val di Fassa
- Folgaria - Fiorentini / Alpe Cimbra
- Catinaccio - Vigo di Fassa / Val di Fassa
- Alba di Canazei - Ciampac / Val di Fassa
- Pinzolo - Val Rendena / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Passo Rolle
- Alpe Cermis - Cavalese - Val di Fiemme